Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

I love working out at home, but I sometimes get bored with my DVDs, and buying new ones can add up pretty quickly. Enter YouTube.

Uh, yeah, that's been around for how long now? But I have always been turned off by trying to find workouts on YouTube. First of all, there are just so many, making  it overwhelming. It's also hard to know which ones are any good and which ones are just wasting your time.

My desperation for something new finally drove me back a few weeks ago. I'm still trying to wade through everything, but so far I've found five people/channels I really like. They have videos lasting anywhere from five to 50 minutes, so I'm having a lot of fun mixing and matching. Here are the five I'd recommend at this point in time! Enjoy!

1. Fitness Blender, a husband-and-wife team. 
Source
 Easy instructions and different intensity levels. Videos can also be found on their website.

2. Rebecca Louise, an enthusiastic trainer with an awesome British accent.
Source
Check out her personal website here.

3. POPSUGAR, featuring different trainers and offering a lot of variety.
Source
Check out the entire website here.

4. Cassey Ho, demonstrating her "POP Pilates" routines.
Source
Warning: she's a little too enthusiastic, and her voice can be hard to handle. Check out her personal website here.

5. Jessica Smith, a personal trainer with her adorable sidekick, Peanut.
Source
 She gives great direction and offers the right amount of encouragement and enthusiasm without being annoying. Check out her website here.

Happy experimenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment