Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday is the perfect day for a little randomness, so I've thrown together five of my favorite things from the past week!

1. Getting pictures of my nephew:)


 I am starting to scare myself with how obsessed I am with the little guy.

2. Watermelon sherbet.


The perfect summer treat! It's so much better than I thought it would be, but it's still easy to contain myself enough to not eat it all in one sitting.

3. St. Ives coconut milk body wash.


I love trying different soapy products. This body wash is deliciously creamy with just the right amount of a refreshing coconut scent.

4. S'mores Goldfish mixed into coconut Greek yogurt.


A tasty, filling afternoon pick-me-up!

5. My Samsung Galaxy S5.


Yes, I finally own a smartphone! Yes, I already spend more time on it than I should.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment