Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This week absolutely flew by. Maybe because we hit 50 degrees!?!? It's amazing what the weather will do to your attitude. On a completely different note, here are five random things I'm loving this week!

1. This mascara - Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara in black. When it comes to lashes, the bigger, bolder and blacker, the better, I say, and this gives me exactly what I want - with just one coat!


2. Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant. Old Spice is not just for your dad anymore - or men, for that matter. And I'm pretty sure the company knows it because this is just one of a few scents that smells a little too feminine to not be geared toward women. Plus, I just read this article that proves I'm not alone. Why buy women's "clinical" product or any of the other fluff they try to sell when I really just want something that actually works? The wonderful scent is just a bonus!


3. My crock pot! We received one as a wedding gift, and I used it for the second time in over three years this week. I know they're more of fall/winter thing, but I feel an obsession coming on. I made this four-ingredient barbecue chicken recipe and was unnecessarily and extremely proud of myself.

Source
4. I FINALLY got my hands on one of Ben & Jerry's new core flavors, and the wait was well worth it.


OK, I've maybe tried two now, with the other being the Karamel Sutra Core.

5. Season 3 of "Billy on the Street" began this week! What would I do without my husband and all the magnificent things he gets me addicted to?
Source

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment