Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

Let's face it: 98 percent of these posts list at least one food, so I decided to make them all food-related today. 

1. Brookside chocolates.  


Oh, these are just SO GOOD! They're a little bit on the spendy side, so I don't buy them regularly, but I knew it was meant to be when I saw a deal on Target Cartwheel. All I will say is I made them last as long as I could.

2. Snapea Crisps.


I have had a ridiculous amount of debates in my head about buying these for months since I pass by them every time I'm buying groceries. I finally tried them; the only regret I have is not trying them sooner, and there are plenty of other flavors for me to get busy trying!

3. Pumpkin noosa.


I don't know if it's a good or bad thing to already be seeing pumpkin flavors, but this is so good I don't care. If you've never tried noosa yogurt, go get some now. My favorite flavor is blueberry, but this definitely comes in second.

4. SO Delicious frozen non-dairy dessert.

 
 Not too sweet, but it has a rich enough flavor to satisfy you after a few bites. Nothing is ever as good as real ice cream, but this comes very close!

5. Powerade.


OK, so there's nothing too exciting about Powerade, but sometimes water just doesn't cut it, and after a run one night this week I probably told Jared at least five times how badly I wanted some. The next day, there were two waiting for me in the fridge:) It really is the little things.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment