Sunday, November 24, 2013

Friday Favorites on a Sunday. . .again

I really do know the difference between Friday and Sunday. I've just had bad timing the past couple of weeks, but no more! 
(Let's be honest, though; with Thanksgiving next week I will most likely be in a food coma on Friday, so don't hold out hope for great timing next week either).


Keeping in line with my love for TV I am sharing some of my all-time favorite shows via a word cloud because they're fun...and because the amount of shows I know well enough to honestly deem favorites is a little embarrassing, but you can't really tell when they're in the cloud.

I have spared you the number of TV shows I am still dying to watch, though. The list is too long and always growing!

Hope you had a great weekend and were able to share a few precious laughs (or cries) with your TV friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment