Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Wednesday's glimpse was my 50th post! My first Friday Favorites listed my five absolute favorite blogs (SkinnyRunner no longer blogs, though, FYI), and I'm thinking 50 posts later is the perfect time to share five more, so here you go!

Source
She shares everything from running tips to recipes and all the super-relatable ups and downs experienced by us real girls trying to stay healthy (with plenty of indulgences in the mix).

Source
The name alone sucked me in, but what keeps me there are the recipes and workouts (two of my favorite things)! She's a personal trainer and shares a lot of mini easy-to-do-anywhere workouts along with the different DVDs and classes she loves.

Source
How shocked are you to find out that I love this blog for . . . the recipes and workouts? OK, so my favorite blog topics are somewhat limited, but I love what I love:) She's also a personal trainer and shares A LOT of workouts. Her husband is a pilot in the military, so it's interesting to read about that aspect of her life as well.

Source
 A registered dietitian, she first started blogging a few years ago when trying to lose weight. She more than keeps it off now and shares a lot of awesomely healthy recipes.

Source
 Her tagline reads, "Self-acceptance is delicious." Do I even need to say anything more? Hilarious and beautifully honest, you need to read her thoughts on everything from motherhood to friendship and the millions of general life happenings in between.

Happy reading this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment