Thursday, January 2, 2014

Friday Favorites

Three days into the new year, and I already have a pretty good list of 2014 favorites! Sure, they haven't happened yet, but here are 14 things I'm looking forward to this year!

1. First and foremost, the birth of my first niece or nephew this summer! I am SO EXCITED!


 2. A family reunion (my side) in Washington DC!  We have one every four years, but I haven't been to one since I was 18, and it will be Jared's first! I've also never been to DC, and hopefully we'll get a little NYC time too:)

3. "Running" the Hit and Run 5k with Jared in May. It looks super fun, and I'm especially excited to be doing it with the hubby!

Source

4. Running a half marathon. I just made it a NYR, so I haven't even started looking at races or dates, but I'm really excited anyway!

5. The Golden Globes = Tina and Amy = A combination I love even more than peanut butter and chocolate!

Source

 6. The Veronica Mars movie!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please  don't let me down, Veronica and Logan! (Bonus - The return of Wallace & Deputy Leo)

Source
7. Almost every other movie coming out this year.


8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. February. Cannot.Wait.

Source

9. A possible new album from Taylor Swift? Crossing my fingers!

10. Celebrating 10 years of togetherness with Jared!

7 years ago

  11. Jimmy and Seth taking over my TV at night:)

Source

12. The OLYMPICS! Let's go, Team USA! OK, I actually don't really get into how many medals our county wins. I just love watching such incredible talent - especially figure skating, of 
 course!
Source


 
13. New food trends. Two I'm most looking forward to (according to the Food Network): Mashups and 'real food as the new fast food.'
Source
  


14. HOPEFULLY. . . an improved economy, government, community, environment, treatment of women, of minorities, more tolerant attitudes and people working together worldwide.

Source

I want to make sure to do my part in making 2014 the best year yet!
Have a good weekend and a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment