1. First and foremost, the birth of my first niece or nephew this summer! I am SO EXCITED!
2. A family reunion (my side) in Washington DC! We have one every four years, but I haven't been to one since I was 18, and it will be Jared's first! I've also never been to DC, and hopefully we'll get a little NYC time too:)
3. "Running" the Hit and Run 5k with Jared in May. It looks super fun, and I'm especially excited to be doing it with the hubby!
4. Running a half marathon. I just made it a NYR, so I haven't even started looking at races or dates, but I'm really excited anyway!
5. The Golden Globes = Tina and Amy = A combination I love even more than peanut butter and chocolate!
6. The Veronica Mars movie!!!!!!!!! Please, please, please don't let me down, Veronica and Logan! (Bonus - The return of Wallace & Deputy Leo)
8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. February. Cannot.Wait.
9. A possible new album from Taylor Swift? Crossing my fingers!
10. Celebrating 10 years of togetherness with Jared!
|7 years ago|
11. Jimmy and Seth taking over my TV at night:)
12. The OLYMPICS! Let's go, Team USA! OK, I actually don't really get into how many medals our county wins. I just love watching such incredible talent - especially figure skating, of
13. New food trends. Two I'm most looking forward to (according to the Food Network): Mashups and 'real food as the new fast food.'
14. HOPEFULLY. . . an improved economy, government, community, environment, treatment of women, of minorities, more tolerant attitudes and people working together worldwide.
I want to make sure to do my part in making 2014 the best year yet!
Have a good weekend and a great new year!